We simply know certain color groups like red, blue and green. But, have you ever thought about identifying the difference between the color of the same group on the basis of its intensity?
Here we go for the same. We have a bunch of challenging pictures right here, which will require less of your brain work and more of your vision test. You need to mark the different color out of the group.
Don’t worry, you will be able to get results immediately. We have the answers to all the puzzles right at the last. Let’s begin.
1. What is the color of the small square inside the big red one?
2. What numbers can you see in the circles?
3. Which one is the darkest square?
4. Which number has the brightest background?
5. Which number has the different color?
6. What is there in the red circle?
7. What is written on the sign board, highlighted by the red circle?
8. How many colors do you see? And what are those?